At the end of the day, people matter the most. In this third part of introducing A Life That Matters, Rob Bialostocki explores what creates friction and factions, and how investing in good relationships, even when you’ve been hurt, is a wise investment indeed. And he shares a very personal story.
In This Episode
- Your life should matter to others
- We live in various communities
- The health and openness of our relationships make a big difference to everyone
- The introvert's cave
- What's behind many global tensions
- The key benefit of travel to different cultures
- The story of Jack and his Dad
- How I connected with my birth mother at 36 years of age
- What we think of most, at funerals.