In this very first video interview, which is really a relaxed conversation, I introduce you to Keri Clarke. She is a very normal wife, mother, scientist, graphic designer and seeker of truth. Not a bad combo! However, a few years ago she had a major realisation and decided to do something about it. She shares her story to encourage you and others who may feel a bit like they're stuck on the hamster wheel of a busy life. Enjoy.
Get notified about inspiring new stories, videos and podcasts by subscribing by email.
In this Episode
- Confessions of a high achiever/people pleaser
- The cost of juggling too much
- The impact of trying to be driven and successful at everything
- Why Keri changed her religion of origin
- Experiencing post-natal depression after her first baby
- Losing fulfilment in her own business and selling it
- What heklped hger turn around
- The value of getting your own coach.
- Keri's new website www.kericlarke.com
- Marth Beck, Life coach from USA - someone whose perspective, ideas and quirkyness I admire.
- The Martha Beck Collection, by Martha Beck. Buy a copy below.